CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,ANSR
Lalit is the CEO of ANSR Consulting Inc, Dallas, the largest global company specializing in establishment of GIC’s. Since its inception in 2004, ANSR has established 24 GIC’s in India, aggregating to 40,000 FTE positions and over $1Billion in capital investments. Lalit is the Founder of Kyron Global Accelerator, the largest start-up engagement platform for global enterprises in India. Lalit is on the advisory board of Turtle Wax, a Chicago based company that produces innovative product lines to meet the ever changing needs of both car consumers and the automotive industry. Lalit is Strategic Advisor of Lowes India, a subsidiary of Lowe’s Companies Inc, the second largest home improvement retailer in the US that operates a chain of 1,800 retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States, Canada, and, Mexico.
Lalit is a member of the board for several GICs in India including AB-Inbev, L Brands, Lowe’s, JC Penney, HBC and Great West Financial Services.
Lalit has also served as:
• Managing Director of Mast Global Services India (an L Brands Company)
• Managing Director of Lowe’s India
• Chairman and President of Target India
• CEO of NDS India Limited (now a Cisco Company)
• CEO of News Corporation (STAR TV) and $300M News Corporation Venture Fund
• CEO of LG Electronics
• CEO of Datamatics Ltd, Mumbai
• Senior Executive Advisor, Distribution Sector, IBM, Japan
• Member of the Global Council, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, AZ.
Lalit has an MS in Computer Science from IIT, Bombay and an engineering graduate from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.