At XTechalpha, we value your privacy, and any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that is solicited through our website is captured only after taking your explicit permission to do so and only for purpose that you have defined through your actions on the site.
Please note all data captured and processed by XTechalpha will be done so in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR
Our privacy practices may vary among the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements (“Applicable Data Protection Laws”).
At XTechalpha, our most important asset is our relationship with our user community. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of our user’s Personal Data. We want you to know how we protect the information submitted or collected through your use of our services.
Collection of Information
- The information we collect about individuals is always business related information – such as name, contact details and role. This information is either provided to us directly by the business, provided to us from our customers, or collected by us from third parties.
- We collect information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms and contact us webpages. We collect your details when you email us with an enquiry.
- In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our Cookies section (below) for more details.
- Details are recorded when you subscribe to our newsletter, register and/or set up an account with us to access, visit and/or use certain downloadable research information or tools.
- Facts that maybe asked for can include your corporate email ID, your name, office phone / mobile number, your company information, job title and similar information commonly referred as your “Registration Details”.
- Information collected can also include your behavioral data generated during your use of our website, including when and how often you use it. This also includes your IP address, browser and version, device and operating system and geographic location.
- Data from any communications that you post on our social channels, send via mail or through our contact and support forms. This includes the content and metadata of the communications;
- Any other personal information that you share with us through your use of our website.
Usage of Information
In accordance with data protection laws, we will only process your personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so. In respect of your personal data, these bases are:
- i) where you have given your consent; and ii) where it is in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that none of these prejudice your own fundamental rights or freedoms.
- The information collected is primarily used to provide a personalized browsing experience.
- Sending you communications about relevant industry updates and events you have expressed an interest in.
- Delivering email newsletters and email updates that you have signed up to receive. You are free to unsubscribe from the said email communications at any time if you wish to stop receiving communications from us.
- Sending you updates about certain third-party websites, vendors and events we believe to be of interest to you via email based on your preferences recorded through your use of our website or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you wish to opt-out of the said communications).
- From time to time, we are required to share statistical information (audience size, demographics, geography etc) with third parties. The information shared in these cases will be the audience average and will not include your personally identifiable information unless you have expressed your consent to share this information with third parties.
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
Personally identifiable information you provide may be used to:
- To provide services and information that you request and to manage your account with us.
- To deliver content matching your interests.
- To contact you about products and services.
- To advertise to you or invite you to join us on social media platforms.
- For any other purpose which we tell you about when you give us the data.
- Send you information from our advertisers
- Target advertising based on your interests
Sharing Your Information Data With Advertisers, Sponsors & Others
Your personally identifiable information will only be shared with other companies under the following circumstances:
- We have asked for and you have given your consent to share the information with advertisers, exhibitors and sponsors for a specific service.
- We need to provide it to other companies in order to deliver the services you want from us, i.e. such as having an email list sent out or to process your event order. In these cases, the information is used only for the specific service you sought from us.
- You allow your badge to be scanned at Expo conference.
- We may also aggregate information and disclose it to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. In these cases, we do NOT disclose any personally identifiable information.
Disclosure of PII
In the course of operation, we may be required to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, auditors, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or sub-contractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may also disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by the law, in case of present or future legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
- We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We will not, without your express consent, share your personal information with any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Email Messages from Us
You may opt out of our email marketing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link, at the bottom of our emails. You can click on the ‘unsubscribe’ /opt-out link at the end of the communication or email us at email@example.com
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground and where we do not have compelling legitimate interests to override such objection. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Please be aware that the rights above are not absolute and there may be circumstances where we are unable to comply with your request. In such cases we will explain why we cannot comply with the request.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
Retention of Data
Please note that if you opt-out of any marketing we will retain a record of your data to ensure that you do not receive any future marketing communications.
Feedback and Query
We may buy or sell a company or property. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale transactions so that you will continue to receive the service being provided to you
International data transfers
- Information collected maybe stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect maybe transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website maybe available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
By using our website, you expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
XTechalpha has taken all measures to ensure no illegal elements get access to your data, and adhere to data protection regulations across geographies. We may periodically take actions to maintain data accuracy and appropriate use of information. For this, XTechalpha and its partners have set up certain technical and administrative processes to secure your PII requested from time to time.
Error: The domain WWW.XTECHALPHA.COM is not authorized to show the cookie declaration. Please add it in the cookie manager to authorize the domain.